Monday, October 1, 2012

Dwindling blog entries...

It's so great to be able to jot down the day, the week, the fleeting moments that pass so fast...but when there are too many, no fingers can type hard enough nor fast enough to fit it all in.

And as such, my study of the flowers is not as acute as last year. I still read the labels, but I don't monitor them as closely and I forget much more easily their names or even if they have been 'fed'.

I have embarked upon more studies, enrolled for another Japanese exam (miraculously passed the last one), have entered University again, 'playing with garbage' and of course, looking after hubby and Elbi.

Another challenge for the list is the 'October Daily' - one poem a day for the long month of November.
It worked last year, and when it comes to writing, having challenges that can be reached are important.

So, expect nothing on this blog here!! But do pop by to read a poem sometime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment