Sunday, July 3, 2011

Donations

It hasn't been a complete success trying to round up the troops.

The animal food drive fell on its face, perhaps because we had to cancel the first one and then, for the second, I began the day in hospital, so any efforts were as limp as my leg.

However, thanks to lovely friends and the great takkyubin of Japan, I have a stash of donations that will make their way up to Fukushima next week.






I have some more goodies at work to add to this wee pile too, which will feed the volunteers too.

So, the next challenge in all this is more awareness, more donations and more care for the animals.

There are still some big steps to take in all this.

Four months on almost, and still so much is uncertain.

I will be back in August with a fresher mind and a new determination to help the animals and the people of Tohoku.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Kasukabe,Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment