Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Pace

From now on, 'My pace' is the only pace.

Yes, we are back and I have adopted this great bit of katakana as my new motto.

Before we left Japan, it is safe to say that we had taken on far more than we could handle and were pushing ourselves far too much.

Life with Susie was not a simple one, especially not with all the other daily chores such as life, work and endlessly trying to save the world.

Well, I have come to realise that the world cannot be saved with no energy and no time, so these are the things I shall now focus on.

All in good time, while making sure to allow plenty of time for family and work life.

One other thing that this time away has reignited is the taste for adventure. It had been a (mad,busy) year since our last vacation and we can now remember the importance of time-out, adventure and exploration.

In short, this holiday did what it should. We are ready to continue with our hard work but with a lot of balance for our own peace of mind.

More on the blogs soon....my pace, remember.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment