Monday, October 17, 2011

Been a while....

After an loooong absence, I return again.

It's hard to find balance in a world where the house needs cleaning, garden needs tending to, rain forests need saving and we need to be relaxing!

Anyway, we finally gave the garden a bit of love last week and threw down all the seeds we had been hoarding. They have already sprouted...thing is, we can't remember what is what. There is broccoli, green beans and maybe even carrots....we shall watch their progress.

The sprouts look pretty in any case!
Also, on a similar note, we went potato picking today! Sweet potatoes, which means I have to research some recipes!

Wile the sun is still shining and flowers can still bloom, I promise myself to look after the garden and make things look pretty again.

Oh, and my hibiscus is flowering again! Happy times!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment