Monday, October 3, 2011

Walking the dog...

Walking Elbi always has its moments good and bad.

The other day, I was desperately trying to bag a poop when a lovely local lady decided to befriend my husband and myself. I eventually got the poop into the bag and was able to make some sort of conversation with her, ignoring the smell!

I have posted pictures before of our walks here, but I have to share more. Today, we were gazing at the clouds and saw a sword fish, but it quickly changed as we moved along. We were also lucky enough to catch this formation in the sky today....A FLYING TURTLE!!!

It's such a peaceful image, isn't it?

Unlike a few paces along, when we saw another snake in the road. I'm not sure how he died, but he was definitely dead and just lying there waiting for the birds to attack. Poor bugger.

And, then, to round off yet another (busssssssssssssssssssy) day, there was a beautiful sunset over in the west. Goodnight sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment