Sunday, October 23, 2011

October Daily

I set myself a challenge for this month....that of writing a poem each day....

Having written 23 so far and genuinely one for each day (a couple of times 2 on one day...), I am satisfied but really tired!

Next month is nanowrimo month and I will once again be writing a novel for the month of November. I thought the poetry would be an apt warm up!

So, to which corner have been disappearing? Right there...developing the facebook page and sharing poems with my friends, constantly updating the blog and letting all in sundry see the daily achievements and not writing in this blog here.

I have also been learning a lot about palm oil for some Kalaweit related work and have been working on the Kalaweit In Japan facebook page too, trying to raise awareness here about the use of palm oil.

The latest poem is about just that.


My Writing World - Leonora Sophie (my facebook page)




Fires burn
Fires burn
Nobody cares
Nobody learns

Smoke, no fire
Forests burn
I’ve no desire
To understand and learn

I need soap
I need food
Green doesn’t matter
Feed my greed

Animal’s homes
Natures beauty
Not for me
I’m not guilty.

© Leonora Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment