Thursday, February 2, 2012

Lost in transit

Did I hit 'delete'?

Did I imagine writing a blog entry?

Well, it had been so long that maybe I really have forgotten how to actually blog!

Well,I was writing about January is long, cold and very long. I love the snow, the fresh breeze that the winter brings, but I just realised I do not like January.

Still, it's over now and we can move fruitfully, fun-ly and fantastically into February.


With my blog disappearing, it wasn't the best of starts, but I did write about January ending on a good note. A lost dog was found and not a moment too soon. Three weeks in the cold and the snow, she was suffering. However, thank goodness that all was well.

Let's move on with the month. More snow, but more fun!

Stay warm and build lots of snowmen!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment