Thursday, February 9, 2012

Natural Love

 So, I even found a little notebook, given to me so many moons ago...And, it is here that the ideas and research for PALM OIL FREE and home made goodness shall live!

I tried a new idea today for shampoo. Mix a peeled lemon and a peeled cucumber in the mixer and it looks like this...
Don't be put off; it smells amazing! This is the shampoo - rinse it into your hair and rinse it back out again. I read about this before and remember that there was a distinct warning. You should blow dry your hair so as to avoid remnants of lemon making it look like you have dandruff.

I never really blow dry my hair and now I have lemon bits in it! Still, let's give it time. If this is one way to help the environment AND give me nice hair, who am I to complain!

No comments:

Post a Comment