Monday, February 6, 2012

Ouch!

To say we are having a bad run of it would be an understatement.

I took a bad fall in Saturday on the snow and have done my neck in. We can add this to Ian's fall on the ice and a truck up his bum and ear infections with him and Elbi!


So, I am hauled up for quite possibly the entire week doing nothing but 'resting'. It's very hard to be immobile when you are used to so much activity and also, have so much work to do.

Ah well, my movie viewing is already excelling a regular weekend and, as I can't move, I am actually watching them all in their entirety.

There is a small issue of a speech contest next Sunday, but, I shall have to take each day as it comes; the speech is not yet finished and it hurts to write (and think in Japanese!).

Time for another movie...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment