Friday, April 27, 2012

Flowers!

Last year, I couldn't believe the joy of 'The flower'.

Living in the countryside for the first time, I have never seen so many flowers out and about. I was so amazed that I wanted to preserve them, so I tried to dry them. This worked for a while, but it is so time consuming and this year, time is even more precious, so we are keeping them fresh!

The first poppies have appeared around the lake and I was cheeky enough to steal one. However, even weeds are helping to make the house look so much prettier!!
チャーミーレイ 

poppy by the lake

poppy by the lake
 This one has a long way to go before it looks like anything I have seen at the flower shop. But, we have two flowers on these lovely plants (charmirei) that I almost ruined last year. I had planted them outside, but my neighbour gave my strict instructions to re-pot and move indoors! Good job I listened to her!!
Sunflower-CRAZY!!!
The sunflower seeds have gone crazy! Let's hope they continue to grow and actually flower this year!!

Decorating the house!!

flowers galore!

And recycling bottles!

No comments:

Post a Comment