Thursday, November 17, 2011

No more 'I was going to do it, but...'

No more 'I wanted to but...'

It's time to get done any thing, big or small that should be done or wants to be done.

Life is precious; we learn this the hard way.

On a gorgeous sunny day, we are always inspired to seize the moment/day/thought/idea. But, we must do it all the time. The magic is there because we put it there.
Sun shining on the periwinkle and pansies!

I'm sitting here with zero inspiration for my book, as I have not written for two days. I have allowed those days as other things have been going through my mind and now I have to get back to it.

I remember the reason I am writing it and then I am eager once again. If only Elbi would stop whining at me to play with him!

Check that to-do list and then start checking them all off. That's my new motto.

He gets grumpy if I ignore him!

No comments:

Post a Comment