Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Old lady much???

Mmmm...all home made!

Collecting cosmos makes the house pretty
It's 12pm and I need to take a nap!

I have walked the dog, done the gardening, laundry, housework and even written a good few words for Nano! Almost the exact same as the 60+ grandma who lives next door!

I just planted some new flowers to add some colour to the old ivy flower basket. It's called Sumire (the same name as a cute ex student of mine). Actually, it's 'yoku saku sumire' which means there should be lots of flowers...!

Annoyingly, I noticed lots of really small black bugs on my Hibiscus....not sure if they will affect the flowering, as the plant seems to be healthy. If you have any idea, do please share!

In addition to all this, I have come across a dead praying mantis, maybe a pregnant praying mantis and, worse of all, centipedes (mukade, ムカデ). These buggers sometimes find themselves inside the house and are a bitch to catch as they are so fast!


This one was pushed out with water from an area near the front door, but even as I fight it away to the drains, you can see how he is pushing back against the flow of the water to come to the house....scary!!

1 comment:

  1. http://hibiscus3.blogspot.com/2010/05/small-white-and-black-bugs-on-hibiscus.html

    APHIDS!

    ReplyDelete