Monday, June 13, 2011

A break from blogging?

Today is June 13th.

There is a busy month ahead of things such as dogs, friends - leaving &and visiting, another trip up north, various writing projects and even, (resumed today and so far feeling good about it!) studying Japanese!

I may be slow on the blogging front, although, it seems when I say things like that, or that it will be a short post, it is quite the opposite. We shall see.

Recent blogs have helped me get some sort of routine and good practice for my own writing projects. I am still in great danger of starting so many, what we can call 'good ideas; and then letting them lie on the waste side.

This shall not be happening any more.  I have just (with the help of my dearest and bestest friend) finished my novella, which was 16 months in the making, simply because I didn't have the energy to just re-read a basic chapter. The editing and the review is the hardest part, but if you add that to the completion of a task, then we are looking at rather challenging missions!

So, I am pleased to say that things are rolling, but I should probably turn my attention back to the study, the writing.

I still need to finish the kalaweit blog too, and hopefully add some more poems to the 'Leonora Sophie' blog, so, actually, I shall not be going very far! besides, I think I am secretly very hooked to this blog page, and I have a feeling I will be updating the latest frog and dog pics very soon!!

Lee
^_^

Just for the record...

No comments:

Post a Comment