Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Need a holiday?

I am putting coffee in my natto, dog food in the freezer and apparently, letting the dogs run free off their lead to explore the neighbourhood.

My computer SD slot, won't let me use it, my laptop was close to crashing last week, so I almost lost the plot.

Thankfully, today is a beautiful sunny day and I am not working tomorrow.

Last week, we decided to go on a belated honeymoon and if that wasn't booked, I think I would really lose the plot.

I am trying to organise a trip to Sendai before I go to take up some donations to hand out, yet, I fear these two dogs will rule the weekend by bringing me back early.

Next week, we are inviting friends over for the animal food drive, to collect more food donations, hopefully.

It is non stop till 13th July when it all stops.

If only I can keep my eyes open till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment