Thursday, August 25, 2011

Productivity

Well, this week was about getting things off the ground.

I have done this in many ways.

Burning the midnight oil is one.
Creating a Facebook page is another.

To be honest, Facebook promotion is the scariest of all. Showing any work I have done leaves me open to criticism and it is scary. However, to have a stranger criticise, I can ignore, but to have someone you know judge you is difficult.

But, I must remember that, not all if it is going to be criticism. Hopefully there is actually something there for people to like (not just the page).

So, for those who you who want to see what I am talking about, click here - My Facebook Page. I hope you will enjoy.

On another note, did you know that the word 'Facebook' has made it into spell check? I am being pulled up for my lack of capitals and for not making it the proper noun that it is! Shame on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment