Monday, May 30, 2011

My Day

Thought I would log this for my own amusement in the future (and now!) apologies for the nothingness of it!

5am...wake up, help hubby out of house, make breakfast, feed dogs.

6am...hubby is out the door, try and okay with dogs for a while, dogs crazy, elbi cheeky, Susie playful. They need the garden and they need it dry. Go away rain

6.30-7.30...walk dogs, separately. First Susie, then Elbi. Susie is not bothered by the rain and just wants to run! The rain stops for Elbi.

7.30-8.30..get ready for work, sort the dogs out. Susie has to stay outside. Painful for me and for her. The rain starts again, she isn't used to being outside so much. Breaks my heart, but we have to. (she stops whining after about half an hour and actually does go into the kennel after much bribing with lots of food and snacks.)

8.18...write this, run out of house for work

9am-2pm...work, the rush back home for dogs. Going to walk them together later. Can't wait to see them.

3pm...home after quick dash for poop bags and small random things.

8pm...and I am wondering where the last 5 hours went?????

I took the dogs for a walk, together. It was so windy that we had to run with the wind across the fields. We met (for the first time ever) a big ( and I mean massive!), ten year old Labrador. I chatted with the owner for a bit, but Elbi was sick. When they left, Susie's lead slipped off and use ran after her new boyfriend! It was a close call. She could run off into the night if she wanted to. Apparently, she has escaped from two carriers before!

The storm arrives good and proper with all sorts of things blowing away and the garden being destroyed (again) in the process. Can't wait for a sunny day to repair the greenery.

I guess hubby came home around 5, we made some dinner of curry udon! Great way to finish off a delicious curry. We do love udon!

Catching up on emails and the like bring us to now, 8.03. I am going to read Kentaro, my first novella. It is in it's final stages of editing, and like many things, the nearer the end, the more I procrastinate away from it.

And that is a day in the life of me, the new countryside Lee! What a change, eh! I love it!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment