Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Rescue Animals


Back at the apartment on Monday night, we were to have some new arrivals.

Rescued from the City hall in Ofunato, Iwate, there were two Dachshunds, Romeo & Juliet, who pretty much did everything together.

There were lots of cats,

One pregnant mummy with a pregnant daughter!
And another mummy with two very small kittens!!

And then there was the Shiba, who was the most handsome thing I have ever seen. He has no one. The others have family, but they cannot be taken care of by them at this time. This Shiba needs love and a family.

I almost took him with me!!!
Had Elbi not been a male, and well, Elbi...That dog would be coming here in a car on Saturday!!!

Let's find him a home!!! SOON!!!


1 comment:

  1. cutie-pie! did Shiba find a home? thanks so much for your blog - please keep it up. trying to find your direct email. I would like to contact you for an interview. send a message via my FB page (NOT the google account I had to log in with) if you can: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=666265667

    ReplyDelete