Monday, March 14, 2011

I slept through quite a big earthquake this morning.

Must be getting used to them? Must be tired!

Am riddled with all sorts of menacing thoughts. Frantic friends, relatives, who knows what is best.

Japan is my home, and had been for five years. I want it to continue to be. Everything I have is here, so how can I up and leave?

I am worried for my family here, my friends all over Japan, especially in the north. I worry for my family outside of Japan, but if I cannot ration with them about the situation, then it does me no good to even talk to them.

We need to be calm and sensible.

We are talking about possibly leaving the area, even though here in Saitama we are relatively SAFE and the ground is SOLID. It is the plants in Fukushima that are posing big threats.

It has got to the point where I don't know what to believe, don't know what to do and don't know how to feel.

We are keeping up to date with the news etc, and making an informed decision soon.

I am worried for little Elbi. He seems to be very scared of the wooden flooring, especially. He was really scared this morning, Ian said,clinging tightly to him. Poor little bugger, he will be scarred forever from this.

We are going to get up now and talk to the neighbours, get their perspective on everything.

I will write more later.

God bless Japan.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Kasukabe,Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment