Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Nasty People...

Uggh...

I woke up this morning to a mail, a reply to a post I had answered on You tube.

Now, I rarely even use my stupid You Tube account, but when Ian had been asked to help with an ad for Chrysler, we were happy when it came on-line as we couldn't see it aired in the states.


It's a lovely ad, very peaceful, very calming, which is apparently unlike some of their other adverts.
Some people seemed to hate this digression fro the norm, some welcomed it.

So, when people were asking just where the music came from, Ian and I felt a natural urge to respond, simple, because we knew the answer.

The track is an older one but not released on any format, so, when you search the internet, you will not find anything.

But, these imbeciles searching on-line do not appreciate our answers.

Ian has had some silly reponses, basically calling him a liat. And, this morning, I woke up to''@leonorasophie that song does not exist asshole'' , charming.

Why do idiots roam the internet out to cause trouble?

Had I the energy, I would reply, but why should I when the same guys keep asking over and over? I don't understand their mentality.

People with too much time on their hands, need to occupy themselves. It is tiring. Reminds me of those idiots who make dumb comments at the end of articles on-line, uggh. But I shall leave that rant for another day.

Happy Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment