Thursday, March 24, 2011

A quickie...

Thursday night and it's already 24th march.

It's almost two weeks on from the tragedy, the disaster of 3/11, as they call it.

My personal rebuilding consists of an ongoing visa application and that is all.

I am lucky.

Radiation levels are said to be improving, so much so, that Tokyo is even healthier than some other cities on regular days. Thank you!

When you start to look into it all, and wonder what is radiation?, we learn many things.

CT scans and Xrays contain much more radiation than any of us had ever worry about in the first place. And, I have already had at least one Xray and two CT scans this year...

I am not worried.

I trust the government. They have had many incidents to learn from and this is not a battle against nuclear energy per se, it is more a battle of trust and friendship. And, a battle with which we shall plough on and conquer.

No comments:

Post a Comment